For centuries, we have used clay-based products to store/consume food and water in our kitchens. This does not just have a cultural significance but also scientific reasoning.
Retaining 100% micro-nutrients while cooking and consuming lesser oil, clay-based cookware is the best option for a healthy lifestyle.
This 3 litre Biriyani Pot is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
Proven Health Benefits of using Kulture Street's Earthenware Kadai:
~ Retains 100% micro-nutrients while cooking
~ Lead-free | Microwave and Dishwasher safe
~ Consumes lesser oil & allows slow cooking
~ Gives earthy flavor to your food
~ Alkaline in nature | Brings down the acidic nature of your body
~ Maintains pH balance of the food
~ Capacity: 3000 ml
~ Made of 100% natural clay
~ Includes One 3 litre handi and a lid
~~~~ Usage instructions ~~~~
1. Soak it in water for 24-48 hrs before usage
2. Season your pot (Dry completely after soaking and apply cooking oil on inside and outside of the pot with a cloth)
3. Pour tap water in the seasoned pot and let it stay overnight
1. Always start the heating the pot from a low flame & gradually increase the flame level every 2 mins
2. Never pour cold water in a hot clay Kadai
3. Do not wash the Kadai when it is hot. Let it cool down
1. Wash with lukewarm water & gentle scrub. Do not use soap
2. Store in a dry place
3. Dishwasher safe. But prefer hand cleaning
Earthen Pots last a lifetime if cared for!